I love a not-so-simple salad for lunch to keep me full until dinner + change up the standard chicken salad!
BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
makes 1 serving
What You Need:
- 1 cup hand-shredded rotisserie chicken (no skin)
- 2 handfuls of greens
- 1 cup broccoli florets, roasted or steamed (quick tip- put it in a glass tupperware with water + microwave for 5 minutes or until desired tenderness)
- 1/4 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 watermelon radish, sliced
- 1 TB scallions, chopped
- 1 TB paleo ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 TB low-sugar BBQ sauce
- Just plate it all + top it with the dressing + BBQ sauce!