I love to make a light lunch and have a cooked dinner- it follows my light to heavy mentality as far as daily digestion. This ceviche salad is a very colorful, nutrient-packed, easy dish that will give you dose of sweet + spicy.
What You Need:
makes 1 salad
- 1/2 grapefruit, peeled + chopped
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 small avocado, chopped
- 1 TB jalapeno, chopped
- 1/2 cup lean seafood: crab, shrimp, ahi tuna, salmon
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- bit of pickled ginger
- Thai Lime + Basil Sauce
- 2 TB Bragg’s liquid aminos or gluten-free, low sodium soy sauce
- 1 TB fish sauce
- 3 TB brown sugar
- 3 TB lime juice
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves – mixed in after
- optional: 1 Thai chili, chopped (spicy)
- Simply chop all of the ingredients for the salad + plate with the fish.
- Then mix the sauce together in a bowl- whisk until thickened- top the ceviche with it + enjoy!