Finding new ways to make chicken that feel like a meal you’re eating out at a restaurant without breaking the calorie bank it my JAM.
Lemon-Caper Chicken with Pancetta
makes 4 servings
What You Need:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 lemons, sliced
- 2 TB capers, drained
- 3 TB extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 slices pancetta, sliced
- handful of chopped parsley, to garnish
- optional: 1/4 cup sliced green olives
- Mix the ingredients together in a medium bowl + pour into a large skillet over medium heat. Cover + cook, opening to turn breasts over + stir the pancetta around every 3-4 minutes. Total cooking time, roughly: 15 minutes.
- To Plate: serve 1 breast garnished with parsley over 1 cup roasted or steamed broccoli.