Pizza for Breakfast? Yes, please!
I LOVE breakfast. L-O-V-E. So having these recipes pop into my head to change up the morning meal was a welcome creative kitchen adventure! A healthy, tasty, gourmet-looking pizza for breakfast in 10 minutes or less? Who could pass that up!
These two recipes are currently my favorite for a 2-serving, filling meal in the morning!
My favorite pizza crusts are both gluten-free and one is cauliflower-based so it is lower in carbs as well- they can be found in my Amazon Storefront under my Kitchen + Pantry Essentials
Crispy Prosciutto with Fresh Mozzarella Breakfast Pizza
Roasted Tomato + Garlic Breakfast Pizza
10-Minute Breakfast Pizza
makes 2 servings | 2 slices per serving
- Udi’s gluten-free pizza crust (for lower carb, use a cauliflower crust like @ caulipower)
- 2-3 TB Shallot + Chive Boursin cheese, spread over the crust
- 1 1/2 cups or enough to cover shredded mozzarella on top
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- large handful of shredded Lacinato kale
- 2 eggs, I love @ Vital Farms pasture-raised eggs
- Sea salt + red pepper flakes, to top
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread the cheese over the crust + top with mozzarella. Bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly saute the garlic for 30 seconds with a bit of olive oil. Add in the tomatoes and saute until tender- roughly 5 minutes. Toss in the kale for 30 seconds to simply wilt. Remove from the heat.
- While that is cooking, prep the eggs.
- Top the pizza with the tomato mix + 2 eggs. Cut into 4 slices, 2 slices and 1 egg per serving.
SEE THE PHOTOS FOR THE STEPS + PRODUCTS BELOW!
. . .