Coconut Lime Sea Bass with Veggies
makes 4-6 servings
What You Need:
- 1 LB sea bass, skin removed
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 TB Sriracha sauce or to taste
- 2 TB cilantro, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, deseeded + thinly sliced
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 poblano pepper, deseeded + thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the fish on a lined baking sheet + drizzle with a bit of oil. Cook for 10-12 minutes.
- In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown the poblano pepper, scallions, + red bell peppers.
- Add in the coconut milk, garlic, lime, + sriracha. Add in the fish + simmer for 8-10 minutes until the flavors combine. Serve with cilantro + a Sriracha drizzle.