I was recently at the lake in Wisconsin and ventured to a true barnyard butcher + bought a fresh rack of lamb. I am not well-versed in making lamb, so I was excited to work on something new and go outside of my comfort zone!
Dijon Crusted Rack of Lamb
makes 3-4 servings
What You Need:
- 1 rack of lamb
- 3/4 cup gluten-free panko bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp each of salt + pepper
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 TB parsley, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 TB Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F + line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Mix the panko through parsley together in a wide-lipped bowl.
- Cut the rack apart + pick up one to spread Dijon on either side of it, then dredge it through the bowl of the bread crumbs. Place it on the baking sheet. Repeat. Drizzle all with olive oil.
- Bake roughly 20 minutes or until 130 degrees inside.