This is a ketogenic-friendly salad (also paleo), but a dose of healthy fat + veggies for anyone looking to eat lower in carbs, but high in nutrients.
Ketogenic Cobb Salad
makes 1 serving
What You Need:
- 1 1/2 cups spiralized Daikon radish
- 1 whole small or 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, marinated in rice wine vinegar for an hour +
- 1 TB raw black sesame seeds
- 1/2 rainbow radish, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled
- 4 oz skirt steak, pan-grilled
- 1 soft-boiled egg
- Tahini + harissa (spicy) to drizzle over it
- Simply plate it all after following the cooking directions + voila!